We seek to be a strategic, short-term investment into a long-term kingdom work.
Empowering students through spiritual formation, student leadership, team growth & community, and ministry training & calling.
· Provide strategic outreach opportunities and missions trips
· Train strong leaders and healthy teams
· Train to lead in unity and empowerment
· Equip with resources and training to minister well and meet needs
After ORU, graduates are committed followers of Jesus dedicated to bringing the Kingdom into their vocations and spheres of influence.
Serving our contacts with encouragement, sustainability, and ministry advancement.
· Empower the local church
· Provide short-term aid to the contact within the scope of the team’s ability
· Equip the contact with resources to help them accomplish their long-term mission
· Invest in the life of the individual contact
ORU missionaries are a catalyst to a Kingdom work that the contact can carry out.
Reaching the nations using discipleship, community development, and evangelism.
· Focus on Jesus in the context of the lost, sustainable impact, discipleship, and holistic community development
· Communicate the Gospel creatively, boldly, effectively, and soundly
· Use creative ideas to reach others with the Gospel and to meet practical needs
· Bridge academic elements and ministry
· Utilize the passions and skills of team members and leaders
Jesus is brought to the lost and hurting, there is a sustainable impact on discipleship and community development, and we see the Kingdom moving forward in ORU, Tulsa, and the nations